Cruising & Charters
Have you always wanted to sail away into crystal clear waters? What about sitting at anchor on a boat, gently rocked by the breeze after a refreshing swim?
You will have the opportunity to experience this, living on board with ease during one of our cruising events.
You could also have the thrill of helming when the winds grow stronger, or simply catch up to the boat in front of you…. All this while visiting both secluded locations and popular bays, living on board in symbiosis with nature according to our Sustainability at Sea principles, both in the Tuscan Archipelago or the Caribbean Islands.
Our programs span from daysails to weekends on board, to week-long cruises among the islands… or you can design your own trip with our bespoke options! In Antigua we offer special experiences for those visiting the island who would like to get off the beaten path (or their cruiseship) to experience the island’s lovely beaches up close….
Easy Caribbean Cruising
Antigua Day Sailing – a relaxed day of sailing along the western side of the island , from Deep Bay in the north to Carlisle Bay in the south – with many different options:
Antigua Circumnavigation – the best way to take in the variety of coastlines, beaches, bays and harbours that make Antigua famous.
The cruise can take between 5 to7 days, depending on how long you choose to linger in each individually stunning island location, including Deep Bay, Great Bird Island, Green Bay, Nelson’s Dockyard, Falmouth, Carlisle Bay and Five Islands Bay.
Discover Barbuda – This lovely cruise takes you to the secluded island of Barbuda, its 5 mile long white beach, frigate bird sanctuary and stunning reefs. Sailing from our base in Antigua, we spend 4-5 days relaxing at anchor, enjoying the beauty of the island.
Caribbean Mileage & Experience Builders
Enhance your experience by sailing with us in different locations on a variety of boats, gaining mileage and skills along the way.
We offer a variety of options to add to your nautical background:
- Mileage builders along the entire Caribbean island chain from Grenada up to St. Maarten
- Yacht deliveries
- RYA courses such as RYA Coastal Skipper that sail to our neighboring islands
- Offshore regattas such as the RORC 600 Caribbean or the Rolex Middle Sea Race
Basically we offer options for you all the way from 100 mile trips to Transatlantic Crossings. Join us for one of these exciting opportunities!
Our base in Pisa allows us to offer a variety of destinations with trips that range from a weekend to 5-7 days of cruising – the choice is yours! The Tuscan Archipelago is the largest protected marine area in Italy, so as sailors we have the opportunity to interact with zero impact with the sea environment that surrounds us.
• Tuscany Coastline– experience the Tuscany coastline and the lovely towns that are found along it while sailing down to Punta Ala, with stops in Etruscan ruins and the option to visit world-famous vineyards.
• Portovenere & Cinqueterre – sail north to Portovenere and the gulf of Poets, stay at anchor in the bay and see the sunset behind the steeple of the town – then you can choose to hike the Cinqueterre Via dell’Amore or sail along the coast up to the towns nearby.
• Elba Island Circumnavigation – Sail south to Elba and visit famous Porto Azzurro, Marciana Marina and Capoliveri. Soak in the sun by day and italian nightlife in the evenings.
• Corsica and Capraia Islands – visit two of our favourites, the wilder Capraia island and its Cala Rossa, then on to Corsica and its French croissants and beaches for a few days of relaxation before heading back to Italy.
• The Tuscan Archipelago – this extended tour (7-10 days) combines many of the highlights from the other trips, and will bring you to Capraia, Elba, Giglio and Giannutri islands, experiencing a variety of landscapes and both the history and the Bella Vita that we love to share in Italy.
Join us for an Atlantic Crossing from Italy to the Caribbean!
A fantastic opportunity to experience an Ocean passage add to your nautical miles towards the Yachtmaster, practice Celestial Navigation and enjoy sailing!
There are 3 shorter delivery legs for this crossing, plus the Atlantic Crossing. You may choose to participate in one, two or all three and get a full experience from preparation to the final docking
LEG1: PISA–MALLORCA Oct 19th-24th, 2022
LEG 2: MALLORCA- GIBRALTAR Oct 26th – Nov 1st, 2022
LEG 3: GIBRALTAR – CANARIES Nov 2nd-Nov 11th, 2022
ATLANTIC: crew arrival in LAS PALMAS on Nov 15th, leaving November 20th to St. LUCIA
If you are an experienced sailor in need of gaining mileage or a beginner looking to do a RYA Sailing Course – let’s get in touch and we will find the best solution for you!
For more information about passage plan and prices – email us at email@example.com
or WhatsApp us at +1 268 723 9343